Oversize business forms, also called Mega Forms, are forms that are longer than 28 inches. These forms were developed to help capture large amounts of information that will not fit on traditional-sized business forms.
Typical business applications that use Oversize or Mega Forms include:
- Corporate Insurance Application Forms
- Emergency Room Admission Application Forms
- Credit Application Forms
- Auto Credit Application Forms
- Health Insurance Application Forms
- Leasing Applications for Auto, Trucks, and Equipment
- Life Insurance Application Forms
- Brokerage and Bank Account Application Forms
- Homeowners Insurance Application Forms
- Disability Insurance Applications Forms
Rush service is always available on our 1-color forms. Rush service products can be produced in 5-7 days from artwork approval.
During our busy time of the year, typically around the insurance enrollment times in the fall and spring, we will need 3-4 weeks to produce forms in more than 1 color.