50" Jumbo Rolls
To achieve some of the best economies of scale in statement processing and direct mail imaging, paper is now supplied in a Jumbo Roll format. 50″ Jumbo Rolls allow clients to increase productivity and speed, and help to reduce overall costs. At Drew & Rogers Business Forms, we have engineered our manufacturing processes while partnering with various Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) to respond to the growing Jumbo Roll trend. The result is a wide-web production system that enables Drew & Rogers Business Forms to provide competitive, quality-driven, and efficient solutions for the client to realize the full advantages of Jumbo Roll imaging.
As more clients inquire about this product line, we have worked to make available as many features and options as possible. Below is a listing of the more common options currently available. If you don’t see what you’re looking for contact us via our contact form or give us a call.
- Various Roll Diameters — we offer industry standard 50″ Jumbo Rolls as well as 22″, 40″, 45″ and custom sizes
- Pressure Seal Rolls available
- Integrated card and integrated label rolls available
- Paper widths range from 7″ to 26″ Jumbo Rolls
- Core Sizes of 3″, 5″ or 6″ for machinery compatibility
- Blank or Printed Jumbo Rolls — print up to 10-color Jumbo Roll forms in a single pass
- Wide Selection of paper weights and colors starting at 15# and up
- Computerized Video-Web Monitoring to assure quality throughout the roll
- Inter-Stage U.V. to maintain print quality and eliminate offsetting
- 100% clean, splice-free Jumbo Rolls on request
- Customized Jumbo Roll packaging engineered by Drew & Rogers Business Forms for trouble-free handling
- Compatible with IBM, Xerox, OCE, and Nipson equipment